Dry Air Sampler for Biological or Radiological Applications
The SASS®3100 Smart Air Sampler System is a compact, rugged microprocessor-controlled portable air sampler designed for use with state-of-the-art electret filter media. It is highly suited to the collection of biological and radioactive aerosols. In independent tests performed by third parties, it has out-performed all competitors in terms of collection efficiency and suitability.
An Industry Standard Since 2008
Since its introduction, the SASS 3100 has consistently lead the competition in independent tests.
Ideal for Field Use in Any Weather
Compact, lightweight and portable, and tough enough for use even in wet or freezing weather conditions.
Biological or Radiological Sampling
Efficiently collects either biological or radiological samples with just a change of filter.
- ISO 14698-1 compliant
- Collection periods may be days in length
- Useable from -40°C to 70°C: no fluids
- High efficiency for sub-micron size pathogens
- Adjustable air flow (biological sampling): 50-300 LPM
- Adjustable air flow (radiological sampling): 10-49 LPM
- User-specified automated protocols
- Wireless control option
- Long-life primary and rechargeable battery options
- Easy decontamination, including fan rotor
- Compact and lightweight
- Medical facilities
- Public health
- Clean rooms
- Food processing
- UAV's (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles)
- Indoor air quality
- Homeland security